Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Tues., 6/15/21,

 


Hailey and I always get the Beef and Bean Nacho at Coco Loco's.  This is a half order.
Had a great lunch with my Hailey girl

Peyton and Isaac love swimming
Hailey busy pulling my many tiny weeds out for me


Max, Jack, Evan, and Melissa
Max, Jack and Evan
Jack and Evan

Isaac and Peyton
Peyton, Hailey and Isaac
Isaac and Peyton
Cool picture of Peyton Vikki took

Got up early to spend time in the Bible, worship and pray.  I stopped over to Melissa’s and dropped fudge and salt water taffy that we got in Mackinaw City off for them.  The kids were super happy.  I picked Hailey up at Ann’s and we went to Coco Loco’s for lunch.  We had our usual  1/2 Beef and Bean Burrito.  It was super delicious.  We had fun talking and eating.  We came to my house afterward and swam and relaxed on the deck.  In the morning, I walked by where the birdhouse used to be in the bricked area.  I went to pull one of the many weeds, and thought of Hailey.  When she was here, she pulled them all out for me and put them in a container so they wouldn’t grow back.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over and the kids swam.  Isaac got 13,000 yards of swimming in.  Wow! Hailey and I left to go to Menard’s to get two more air mattresses, then to Meijer to take pop cans in, and then to the Maple Grill so she could get a gift card and a bar of their amazing soap they sell.  I was going to get soap for Bill and I because we love it, but they only had the one bar this time.  We went into Hemlock and each got a Frappe…buy one get one for 1 cent.  I dropped Hailey off, then came home and ate Souper Cafe’s egg salad sandwich and Bill had chicken noodle soup and I had pot pie.  YUM!  We went to intercessory prayer after that and it was powerful and amazing.  We came home and I put Preen down.  We watched the K’Love Awards which were amazing.  I talked to Melissa and Vikki, texted with Adam, texted with Hailey.


No comments: