Monday, June 7, 2021

Monday, 6/7/21, Worked on plants, caught my 11th and 12th chipmunk, Morning swim for exercise, Did some yard work, Went to Trinity Riders


So sad...our friend's dog, Jack, died this morning.  He always would camp by us at our CMA Rally.  He was such a great dog.  They don't know what he died of.  He was sick, they took him to the vet, he started getting better and then this morning got worse and didn't make it. He was 11 years old.  I sure am going to miss him when we camp this year.

Peyton and Vikki playing tennis
Isaac and Rody playing tennis



Pey Pey
 When I heard we were going to get rain today, I picked some peonies before the rain made them fall.  They smell so good and are so beautiful
Yay, the corn the kids planted for us is coming up nicely
 
Pollinator for bees I got
Pictures I borrowed from Kimmy.  I haven't seen the boys in a while because Kimmy has been sick.  I sure am missing them!  Praying Kimmy is better quickly and we can hang out lots
Adam and Jacob at soccer
Love this picture of Eli and Jared
Jacob and their kitty
Adam and their kitty
I got this sweet text from Isaac today

Bill went to coffee with Charlie.  He took him his molasses cookies.  I did my devotion, reading and praying.  It said we were going to get rain, so I did an early morning swim to get my exercise in.  The water was wonderful and I completed the exercise ring on my watch.  I like it so much better than the treadmill.  I caught two more chipmunks and transported them across the river and let them go in the woods.  Cut down some brush along the ditch out front, and picked up some sticks in the yard from all the wind.  Planted my Coleus outside.  
Bill and I went to Trinity Riders Chapter Meeting.  He had to share about the State Rally.
Did some walking when I got home.  

2 comments:

Lela said...

I've been also doing chipmunk runs. crazy little animals that just need to be moved to where we are happier. I have moved 8 chipmunks and 6 baby squirrels. It's been a bumper year and it's only the first of June!!!! Gas prices need to come down. We still have 4 teenager squirrels that are a hoot to watch. That's plenty for entertainment.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Only dealing with the chipmunk runs right now. I think a raccoon knocked down my suet feeder and oriole jelly holder last night though, so I'm putting that trap out tonight. Always excitement with critters around!
Haven't had raccoons since we all did our deck and covered the window wells. When you feed birds, you get visitors that's for sure!