Friday, June 4, 2021

Friday, 6/4/21, Yay it was bell ringing day for Lela...she finished her radiation...So happy for her!!! Travis and Kenzie came over for a short time and Brought Mylee and the kitten, Peyton and Vikki came over, Went to Melissa's

Bill, Wes and Gayla this morning when we went to breakfast
Bill and I

This was my Hollyhock the first day I planted it

When I noticed the day after I planted it that something had been eating on it, I put this around it and put posts through it so it wouldn't budge.  It is very tight to the ground.  Nothing was moved on the bottom, but the plant was entirely eaten.  This is what it looked like today!!! Now I'm trying to catch whatever it was...Bill said mice are under this little shed....Noting much bigger could get through there and the fence is four foot high

Bill working on Vikki's car...the repair shop was open today lol
Peyton with Kenzie's kitty...

Mylee is a beautiful sweet dog

Mylee...such a great dog...My chair where I sat most of the time she was here... I gave her lots of attention
Melissa and Bruce
Evan

 Evan playing the box drum for me...he has a really good beat and played a couple of things for me.  He did a great job

Peyton
I was so happy to get a video from Lela of her riding the bell after her last radiation.  It was so cute and made my day!  She also sent a picture of all the angels who have been helping her there.  This was the highlight of my day for sure!  Wes and Gayla came over on their motorcycle at 8:15 and we all rode our motorcycles to Laskos in Midland for breakfast.  The owners are Christians and they play Christian music.  They have outdoor seating and indoor seating.  It was such a nice place and the food was delicious.  I had enough that I took half home for lunch.  The workers were so nice and they had lots of them.  I could tell that God is blessing their business.  After we got home from there, we sat up by the pool for a while.  Kenzie and Travis came and brought Mylee and their kitty for Vikki to pick up after work.  I told Vikki she could come after she did school with the kids though.  Mylee was barking when Travis and Kenzie left.  Kenzie had put the gentle leader on her so she would be good. She quit barking right after they left and was so good that I took the gentle leader off.  She sure was a great dog the entire time.  If she went to jump on me, (she's a big dog), I just showed her the gentle leader and she would lay down.  She is a beautiful well behaved puppy.  I was so happy to have her today.  I also had kitty...he wasn't so fun...didn't want to eat,  and sharp claws.  Vikki and Peyton got here and after we finally got most of the bottle in him, we took him outside.  He was a good kitty out there and did what he was supposed to do.  He loved walking in the grass.  Bill looked at Vikki's car to see why it was making noise.  He says a bracket underneath is broken and that's probably the problem.  We sat in our new chairs and relaxed.  Bill said we had a $70 gift card he got in the mail from there, so we picked up two chairs like he got Melissa with phone holders.  Ours have a cup holder too and are pretty light, yet very sturdy and very comfortable.  Vikki had bought a chair at Walmart, but ours were close to the same price and she liked them better, so she went and got one just like ours.  She got a a thermometer for our pool too.  While she was gone, Peyton swam.  She was just getting out of the pool when Vikki got back.  I put the sprinkler on the garden, then left to take a devotional book our church is starting on Sunday to Melissa.  She met me our front, and had me come sit on her swing and enjoy the fire Bruce had just started.  We had a nice visit, I love how her backyard birdhouses and plants look.  They have it so nice now.  Evan showed me some Minecraft movies he has made and they are really nice.  He sure is good at it.  Jack came out and said hi and spent a few minutes with us.  He really did a good job playing that box drum.  I was pretty amazed at how good he is.  I left and when I got home, Bill told me he had moved the sprinkler to the small garden.  All I had to do was turn off the water.  I was so happy.   I thought I was going to have to do that when I got home.  Talked to Kimmy today and she was feeling a little better.
I can't wait till she is completely back to normal and can visit again.  I sure have been praying for my sweet girl.  Adam texted me lots today.  



No comments: