Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Wed., 6/16/21, Hailey's first date and prom are tonight. Kimmy and the boys came over, We played 3-13 and I was the loser, Caught my 15th and 16th chipmunk, Vikki, Kimmy and I painted Rody's mom's fence, Jacob and Adam watched Peyton and Isaac,

Hailey getting her hair done for prom by Mikayla's cousin
Her hair looked amazing!

Jacob, Adam, me and Eli during our card game


This was after we scraped the loose paint off the fence.  Rody's mom and Aunt Ann were cute as they kept offering us drinks, food, etc.  They sat outside in the shade and kept encouraging us and telling us what a great job we were doing and how wonderful the fence looked.  They are such nice people.
Kimmy is a super fast painter and super neat.  Why she wore her good shorts that can't be replaced and never got any paint on them.  What a girl!!!

Vikki, me and Kimmy painting the other side of the fence
Peyton, Isaac and Eli playing tennis
Hailey with a frog...that's not her date lol

Hailey, Abby and Jonah (he's her date)

Jonah, Hailey, friends (Mikayla is in the white dress in the middle)
Another group picture
These beautiful pictures were taken at Mikayla's house


Hailey's dress was so beautiful

New shepherd's hook that holds lots of stuff
Eli, Jacob, Peyton, Isaac and Adam enjoying a short swim when we got back to my house

Spent time with the Lord, then I went to get some groceries early so I could be home by the time Kimmy got here.  Also went to the Aldi's on Bay Rd. to see if they had the shepherd hook I wanted because the State St. one didn't.  They did!  Kimmy and the boys came and we played 3-13.  I started out going out for the first 3 hands and it was all downhill from there.  Maybe I should say uphill.  My score went up up up.  Kimmy was the winner.  Adam stuck me with lots of points (in the 60's) a couple of times.  Kimmy and I walked around outside after that for a while.  They boys played Mario.  Vikki went with Hailey while she got her hair done.  Later she did her makeup.  Hailey looked beautiful.  Vikki came to pick up paint brushes and she was going to paint Rody's mom's fence.  Kimmy said she could help her and I decided to help too.  It was work, but it was fun doing it together.  I'm glad Vikki didn't do it herself with the kids.  While I was painting, I remembered reading James a couple of days ago where it says true religion is taking care of the widows and orphans....
When I read that I prayed for God to show me who the widows in our church are and what I needed to do.  Then I thanked Him because Rody's mom is a widow and we were able to be there helping her.  It wasn't planned, but was a last minute thing that I know God planned for me to be part of.  It made me so happy.  We finished up and Rody's mom gave us cards with money in them, which we kept the sweet cards, but returned the money.  While we were there we got pictures of Hailey and her date.  He is very handsome and looked nice.  Melissa took pictures while they were at her house.  We came back to my house and the kids swam for a short time, while Vikki, Kimmy and I had sandwiches. The kids had pizza at Vikki's house.  We sat on the deck while we ate, then it was time for Kimmy to leave.  Vikki left too.  I dropped off my chipmunk, put the slide outs out on the camper and made my list of groceries to get.  I packed some things too.  Yay they are all coming back tomorrow for a visit.  Texted with my Adam!  Can't wait to hear how Hailey's prom went and to see more pictures.  





No comments: