Friday, September 10, 2021

Fri., 9/10/21, Bill had therapy appt., I worked on cleaning the camper, Vikki and the kids came over, Kenzie came over, Wes got out of the hospital. Got everything put in and away in the camper,

Kenzie and Peyton
Me and one of Kenzie's cute bunnies
Isaac, Kenzie, Peyton and me holding some of Kenzie's cute bunnies



Kenzie and Peyton 


Bill went for coffee with Charlie. I put worship on, then did my devotions, prayer and Bible reading.  I started some laundry as I haven’t been able to do it because of no power.  Lots of catching up to do.  After that I started cleaning the camper.  I cleaned everything but the carpet.  Nothing was dirty, but it felt good to clean and wipe down  everything myself.  I took a load of stuff out and stated putting some away.  Bill wanted me to help him put chairs and stuff in the outside storage compartment. Vikki came after she picked the kids up from school.  I had her pick up lunch for us from McDonald’s.  We ate them started working on getting stuff out to the camper.  Kenzie came and brought her 4 bunnies. They are so cute!  She looked at the camper even though there were tubs all over the place.  We went outside and spent time with her and the bunnies, then went in the house.  Kenzie took Peyton and Isaac shopping while Vikki and I continued working. We put all the tubs in the back and the hauled in a bin at a time to put away.  Vikki’s idea and a good one.  She was a great help!  It was so nice having her help me decide where to put the kitchen stuff and other things.  She cut the foam piece we had on our king size bed in the other camper to a queen size.  Kenzie brought the kids back.  She had to get back home. The kids were both good and are still pretty excited about the camper.  We didn’t get finished until almost 8. We were both super tired. It sure is nice to have it done.
 


No comments: