Sunday, September 26, 2021

Sunday, 11/26/21, We ate breakfast and then read our Bibles together, packed up, said our goodbyes, headed home, Vikki, Rody and the twins came over for chili


Some color starting on US 10 between Midland and Freeland

Plants are still looking so pretty
Jack by the pumpkin patch

Bruce hauled our big trailer over to park it next to his camper.  Jack and Bill also in the picture

Jack is almost as tall as Bruce now and almost as big

Came home to a big blossom on my clematis plant
Isaac taking a really close up of me...he's so cute

Peyton, me and Isaac


I got up early and got the coffee started, then packed some stuff up.  Bill got up, then Ziggy came in from the bunkhouse, and we ate pancakes, egg, hash browns, and bacon for breakfast.  We talked about our families, testimonies, and the Bible while we ate.  Afterward, we sat together and all read our Bibles.  The guys went outside to get things put away, and I put worship music on and closed up the inside stuff.  It is super easy in this camper and takes half the time.  I went outside to say goodbyes to everyone before they left. Ziggy waited to see if Bill needed help bringing the motorcycle in, but it only took one try and Bill had it parked right away.  He's so good at that!  We said our goodbyes and Ziggy left.  We went and dumped the tanks and then we left too.  It was a nice smooth ride home and there was some color to enjoy.  I thought about how nice it would have been to stop and see Kimmy and family, but we had the big camper so I knew we couldn't.  We always stop if we get that close.  Boo Hoo.  Can't wait to see them Tues. night at Adam's game.  We got home and Bill pulled on the grass with the truck to back the camper in it's place.  Big Mistake.  The ground is still soaked because of all the rain, so the truck sank right down.  We ended up putting the things down for under the jacks and setting the camper up right there.  It blocks the driveway to the shed, but it's there until the ground gets much dryer.  He had me pull ahead with the truck til it unhooked from the hitch.  Made me a little bit nervous, but I did it.  He left to get the truck washed at a carwash, but passed Bruce bringing his camper to park back by our shed.  He turned around and came back to help him.  I walked back there, and was happy to see Jack with him.  We talked for a while.  Jack carried on a pretty good conversation.  He's growing up.  I opened windows, and put the vents on and Bill opened the back door where the motorcycle goes.  We put our facemarks on and I got to show Jack the camper.  He loved it and was so cute.  He was super excited like Adam was when he saw it.  I can't wait until Covid is gone and he can camp with us again.  Bruce went around the back of our camper and got his camper parked.  He moved our trailer back into place after he was parked.  Bill gave him something to help roll it easier.  He picked some squash when he was here.  I will pick the rest and cook it up.  Sounds so good this time of year.  Vikki, Rody and the kids came for chili.  I had a big mixing bowl size container left.  I had taken two and only used one.  So nice having them over.  Vikki and I went out to the camper and moved the couch over so it lines up with the table better and is easier to get behind.  We thought we would need Bill and Rody but with Isaac's help, we were able to move it.  It was a tight squeeze getting behind the table on the one side, but now is much easier.  We talked to Paul while we were out there for a while.  Then we sat on the deck and visited with Paul while we sat on the swings.  It was such a nice day.  I'm happy to be back home sweet home until we go to Mackinaw Island this weekend.  

No comments: