Monday, September 13, 2021

Monday, 9/13/21, Breakfast with Charlie and Sue, Euchre, and a tour of our camper. Jacob drove Jared to our house

 

Some new happy friends...Squishies for the pool.  The kids and us adults like throwing them to each other in the pool and at the beach.  

Sue, Bill and Charlie ready to play Euchre
Another tree down in our woods after the storm

Played some good worship music by Sovereign Grace Worship today.  Behold our God is one of my absolute favorites.  Had breakfast with Charlie and Sue, then played Euchre.  They came to see our camper.  It was fun spending time with them.  They won one game, and we won two.  The tie breaker was a close one.  We won by 1 point.  I did laundry and since I looked at the weather and it wasn't supposed to rain until 4p.m., I hung them out on the line.  When Charlie and Sue were here looking at the camper, it started raining.  I took the clothes down quickly and put them in the dryer to dry.  Bill had a fourth of the yard mowed when it started, so he couldn't finish it.  Plans seem to be changing lots today.  I got rid of my hanging plant today.  It was starting to look bad.  I also emptied 3 pails on my stacking planter.  I worked some in the camper.  Did my reading later today, while Bill was doing his.  He went to Flint to a friends house and picked up a chock to go in the camper to hold his motorcycle in place.  I texted with Adam, and talked to Kimmy, Stacie, Vikki and Melissa today.  Jacob drove Jared here to deliver some pottery for Vikki and also dropped off some nesting bowls for Melissa to look at to pick out which one she likes or let Kimmy know if she wants a different set made for Bruce.  They are beautiful of course!   It was dark out, and Jacob was getting some of his driving hours in.  It was nice seeing them even if it was only for a few minutes.  I was happy when I heard they were home safely.  

No comments: