Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Wed., 9/15/21, Shopped, Stopped at Melissa's, Dropped things off to Salvation Army, Packed rest of camper and Bill has it hooked up and ready to leave

Evan with the flower he made for his mom...He has a great imagination
Looks like its a spinner now

It's a fine umbrella


Now he is at the beach with his tropical drink and sun umbrella.  He wanted his mom to take a picture of him "at the beach", but then said, "Wait, I should be relaxing better than this at the beach, I need a footrest".  Melissa Face Timed me so I could see him.  We talked for a while and he was so cute and talked so grown up.  I told him he was making me want something cold to drink, because I had been hauling stuff to the camper and I was pretty warm.  He was the highlight of my day!



I got up early so I could go grocery shopping while stores were pretty empty.  I got to Aldi's right after it opened.  After that, I stopped at Melissa's to drop off some Maple Syrup I got Bruce.  Also dropped off a Maple Syrup Bill got for Bruce. We each got one at the State Rally.  I picked up one because I heard Jerry say it was his last bottle.  I didn't know Bill had already got one.  Oh well, I guess it's a double blessing for Bruce.  Evan came running out to say hi to me and send me an air hug.  I went to drop stuff off at Bethesda Thrift Store, but they weren't taking drop offs today.  Went to Jacks, Meijer, and then went to Salvation Army to see if they were taking drop offs today.  They were, so I got rid of lots of stuff I had packed in my car.  I got home and packed everything but the food in the camper.  Bill told me he read that I needed to turn the refrigerator on 8 hours before putting food in.  At 6 p.m., our  8 hours was up, so he helped me carry stuff out and put it in the refrigerator.  Then we closed up the camper (he used a remote to put the slide outs in...very cool) and he hooked it up and parked it where we can just quickly pull out in the morning when we leave at 5 a.m.  Talked to all the girls today.  I will be missing them and the grandkids while I'm gone.  Talked to Lela today too, and will hopefully get to pay them a short visit while we are in Indiana.  

No comments: