Thursday, September 30, 2021

Thurs. 9/30/21, Visited Phyllis, We moved the camper

 

The ground was dry now, so we could hook the camper up and move it
Vikki got out the box with my dad CB Radio in it and found this score sheet my dad saved.  We always had so much fun and so many laughs.  I sure do miss him and my mom.

We ate our oatmeal and drank our coffee, then did our morning reading.  I did laundry and got a few things ready to take on our trip to Mackinaw Island this weekend.  Hailey still isn't feeling well, so I am praying for my sweet girl.  Bill picked the pumpkins and sprayed them off.  I should have taken a picture, but didn't.   Phyllis and I visited for a couple of hours and we sure did have a nice time.  I took her some small Books of Prayer by Stormie Omartin.  Bill and I have 3 of them and love them, so I got her some to pray for her family.  I took them some squash too.  Andy asked me how I grew them so big.  I told him it was just the weather this year.  Everything was huge and plentiful.  When I got home, we hooked up the camper and took it for a ride on the expressway and down some country roads to see how the truck did.  It did great and got better gas mileage than our other one.  After we got it parked, we got Outback and ate.  I finished folding some clothes I got out of the dryer.  I talked to Melissa and Vikki.  Adam texted me saying their power was off for an hour, but was back on.   

No comments: