Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Tues., 9/21/21, Put shelf paper down in camper, got groceries for our camping trip this weekend, went to prayer at church

Bill loaded the bike for the first time

 All went well and it's nice and secure
I love this picture of Eli, so I borrowed it from Kimmy
Bill met Charlie for coffee.  I took my shower, then started the laundry from our camping trip.  Did my morning reading while I drank my coffee.  After the rain stopped, I brought some stuff in from the camper that I won't be needing on this trip and I took some stuff out that I will be needing.  I put plastic shelf lining down in the medicine cabinets in the bathroom.  I went grocery shopping to get a few things I need for the trip too.  
We ate Culver's tonight as I had to get to prayer and didn't have time to make anything after getting groceries.  Bill got the bike loaded in the camper today and it went very smoothly and only took one try.  He fastened it down good and it is ready to take with us.  Pretty neat how it is set up to haul it.  Prayer at church was so good as we all interceded for the church, friends and family.  


 

No comments: