Monday, September 27, 2021

Monday, 9/27/21, Bill picked up our new (used) truck, I picked all the squash from the garden, trimmed tree by deck

 

This tree needed trimming badly


Trimmed tree looks much better

All of the squash in the garden is picked
 Delivering some to Stacie, Phyllis and waiting to hear from Charlie and Sue

Bill by his new (used) truck
 Driving his truck when he and I went for our ride
Bill taking Vikki and the kids for a ride and me trying the back seat out

Started the morning out doing our reading and devotions.  Bill went with Charlie for coffee. I talked to Kimmy and Vikki in the morning, then I put stuff we brought in from the camper away as we won't be using it for any more camping trips this year.  I picked all the squash from the garden and got lots of it.  Bill got home and then had to leave again to go pick up the truck and trade our other one in.  I pulled some weeds around the blueberry bushes, and emptied some flower pots and put them in the garbage can.  Bill came home with the truck and it is so nice.  It's black and matches our camper really well. (not planned) He showed me it and took me for a long ride.  It gets much better gas mileage than our other one did and rides really smooth.  When we got home, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came to go for a ride.  I sat in the backseat to see how it was when riding.  It was fun being back there with my two sweeties and the seat was pretty comfy.  Not as comfy as the front seat where you can have a massage in either seat if you want to.  Never heard of such a thing and Bill didn't know it had that until he started reading up on it after we decided to get it.  It has a cool ladder step that comes down by the tailgate to get up in the bed of the truck.  
I decided to trim the tree by the deck near the gazebo.  It was work, but it sure looks nice now.  Everything went kind of wild growing this year with all of the rain and sun.  
I texted people to give squash to and wrote out a delivery schedule.  Will take the rest if any is left and give it away at church.  Bill had to go to an Elder's meeting.   I worked on my blog and texted with Vikki, Melissa and got my nightly text from Adam.


No comments: