Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Wed., 9/29/21, Organized, storage shelves in Laundry room, Bill mowed the grass, started cleaning the house, Started Class at church

 

Pretty flowers from the garden


Jack and Evan at the Canopy Walk having fun

Evan, Jack and Bruce
Evan, Jack and Bruce
Melissa, Evan and Jack
Bruce and Melissa (the big kids)
 Bruce telling Melissa he could leave her there, but he loves her too much.  Sure am glad about that!
Jack in back and Evan in front walking their horses through the poles

Evan walking his horse at his class
Jack with his favorite horse, Sedera

Got up and had coffee and cereal. Bill went with Charlie for coffee.  Did our morning reading and prayer time.  Put worship music on.  I went through some stuff we took out of the other camper and sorted what we don't need now.  I put a queen size mattress pad protector on the top bunk in the toy hauler.  Put the cot mattresses up in the loft.  They will work perfect for the kids. Organized the shelves in the laundry room and took lots of sanitizer and sanitizing wipes to the basement to make room for food I brought in from the camper.  Bill mowed the grass and I started cleaning the house.  We ate chili for lunch.  I talked to Melissa.  Hailey isn't feeling well, so we are praying for her.  Bill had to go visit a couple from our church he is marrying on Oct. 9th.  I had to go to my class at church.  It was good and Donya did a great job teaching it. Talked to Vikki and Melissa.  Melissa said the boys loved their horsemanship class they took as an elective this year.  I am so happy for them to be able to do this.  I texted with Adam.  Pray for Jared's mom, Lela, for peace and for good results from her pet scan and complete miracle healing from the Lord.  







No comments: