Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Tuesday, 9/28/21, Went to Kimmy's, to Culver's, and to Adam's soccer game

Wyatt with is blanket...I love this dog

Wyatt looking at me sitting in his chair

All the pottery Kimmy and I brought in after we unloaded the kiln
Me, Eli, Jacob and Adam according to height.  It looks like I came out on the low end.
Jacob and Adam at Culvers

Adam, Jacob (goofy),  Jared, Bill, Me and Eli
Adam, Jacob being goofy, Jared being goofy, Bill, me and Eli
Papa, Eli, Jacob in his cool sweatshirt with his name on it, Jared, Kimmy and Adam
Same people, but Eli bugging his eyes out!  All but 2 Russells were goofy lol.
Adam, Eli, Jacob and Papa in his truck for the first time

Adam's amazing plays during his soccer game.  
 



Eli
Adam playing while the sun was setting

Eli

 I went to Kimmy's in the morning.  I stopped in Midland for gas because it was 6 cents a gallon cheaper.  Kimmy and I visited and then she unloaded the kiln and I helped her carry trays of pottery in.  Such beautiful pottery too!  We went to get wax and then she dipped the bottoms in melted wax.  Kimmy made yummy macaroni and cheese and also broccoli for lunch.  It sure tasted goo. After lunch, I brushed the insides of the mugs out, and Kimmy glazed pottery.  Then I wiped the pottery off with a wet sponge.  Kimmy worked on other stuff on the pottery too.  We got most of it done before we picked the boys up from school.  It was fun helping her with what little I could do, and it was interesting seeing exactly what she does do.  It was weird just going to the middle school and the high school to get the kids.  No more elementary pickups. When we got home Kimmy finished the pottery and I washed the bottom's of some pottery. Kimmy, Adam and I took it back and Kimmy put it on the shelf.  Kimmy, Jacob, Adam and I played 3-13 up until the 7's.  I will just say I was the loser and Jacob was the winner.  We had fun.  When Jared got home we quit and went to Culver's to meet Bill for dinner.  Then Bill drove Jared, Jacob and Eli in the truck to take Jacob to his band practice.  Kimmy, Adam and I went to take Adam to his soccer game.  Kimmy pulled over and I pulled up next to her.  Jacob had forgot his backpack and instrument in her van, so I took them to the Speedway and gave them to Jacob and Kimmy took Adam to the soccer field.  I went to the soccer field afterward.  We sure enjoyed watching Adam and his team play.  Adam is such a great player now and runs so fast.  He played the whole game and made some wonderful plays.  Face timed Vikki and Melissa when I got home.  Bill gave Kimmy, Eli and Adam a ride home so Kimmy could ride in the truck, and he picked up my Muck Boots which I had forgotten at Kimmy's

2 comments:

Lela Russell said...

Such a great post. The pottery picture is awesome. That's a whole lot of pottery. I could not have imagined that and the picture is wonderful. Now aren't those boys something. They just get better and better. We are blessed.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Thanks! It is amazing to see all the pottery that comes out of the kiln. It's a first for me too. Those grandsons of ours sure are something! You are right...they just get better and better and we are very blessed.