Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Wed., Sept. 1, 2021, Went to Jack's, Baked some more, made chili, Vikki and the kids came over, Went to Melissa's,

Max coming home from a bike ride when I was there
Evan smiling big for me...Max in the background

Got up early so I could get my reading done.  Took a shower, then I was off to Jacks to get burger so I could make chili to take camping with us.  It's getting to be chili sort of weather! I made two batches of brownies while the chili was simmering.....more goodies to go in the bake sale.  I did some more packing while things were cooking/baking.  Bill loaded all the shirts/jackets we are going to sell into his truck.  The camper is pretty much packed now except for the last minute stuff in the morning.  Vikki and the kids came over after they got out of school.  I was sure happy to see them.  I am missing all my kiddos since they are back in school now.  I forgot to take their picture because I was busy ordering pizza kits from them.  Bummer!  After they left, I dropped off Bruce's Birthday card to Melissa's.  His birthday is Sunday, and we will still be at BayShore.  Bill picked up some protein drinks that were $5 off of two at Sam's Club.  He also got some RV toilet paper from Walmart.  When I got home I packed the freezer/refrig. stuff in the camper.  I'm going to bed early, so I can get up early, and get everything I need to do done.  


 

No comments: