Thursday, September 23, 2021

Thurs. 9/23/21, Packed a few more things in the camper, Wes and Gayla came over, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over

It was cold out today, so I was happy to get to wear my warm cute slippers Lela made me

Wes and Gayla came over to see the camper today.  They brought us a gift Wes made when he first started doing stained glass.  A mouse!  It will always be a reminder of when they brought the mouse and 4 babies to our old camper.

Got up and made oatmeal and coffee.  It tasted good on this cold rainy morning.  It rained pretty much all day.  I sure was thankful for my warm pretty slippers from Lela.  We packed some stuff in the camper during the short periods of time when the rain stopped.  Wes and Gayla came to see the camper.  We had a good laugh at the surprise mouse they brought us.  We played 3-13 and Bill was the big winner.  Vikki and the kids came after school.  After Wes and Gayla left, we all went out in the camper.  We have it all closed up and ready to just put a few last minute things in in the morning, and then leave.  I did the newsletter tonight and sent it out for the officers to review.  I will send it out Monday.  Happy I got it done before we leave for our camping trip.  Texted with Adam today.  



No comments: