Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Tues., 9/14/21, Did laundry, packed some for camper trip to Indiana, Went to Melissa's, went to Flint in evening

I was happy to see Evan today
 Jack showing me Zoey in her banana bed.  She sure loves it!

So happy to get to see Jack today

Clouds on our way home tonight

Woke up early so got up to do my reading, drink my coffee and eat my oatmeal.  Did laundry and ran the dishwasher.  Went through some baskets and bins of things we took out of our old camper and put stuff away.  Went to Melissa's so she could pick out which set of nesting bowls Bruce's mom should order from Kimmy for his Christmas present.  I was so blessed and happy to see Melissa carry a set of bowls from her garage, up two steps into the house to see which color would match best, and then back out again.  She didn't have her braces on when she did this walking with the bowls and did amazing.  God is awesome!  He is healing her again as He did before.  I am sure thanking Him!  She is always so determined and really works hard to achieve her goals.  I got to talk to Jack for quite a while, and then Evan came out and talked to me.  Sure love those boys! We got some downpours during the day.  They didn't last long though.  In the evening, we went to celebrate Bev and Jim's birthdays with them and another couple.    

No comments: