Sunday, September 12, 2021

Sun., 9/12/21 Went to church, Vikki taught Sunday School for the first time at New Life, Kimmy, Jared and the boys came to help close the pool, Thunderstorms in the evening


Eli, Jacob, Jared, Adam, and Bill (other side of pool) helping close the pool
Jacob doing his Delta College work

Pizza on the deck...Jacob, Jared, Bill, Adam, me and Eli
Eli and me...he looks as tall as me now



Some fun pictures Melissa posted of their Labor Day Weekend Camping Trip

Papa Dan, Bruce, Max, Evan and Jack going for a bike ride

Hailey kayaking
 Melissa and Evan Kayaking...Jack swimming
Evan, Bruce, Max, Hailey, Abby and Jack 
                                                                                    
 Evan ready to bat

Evan at batting practice.  He loved it so much he did again instead of going on the go carts another time.
Jack on his go cart
 Evan on his go cart

Max driving his go cart

Melissa drove a go cart too!

Hailey playing her guitar
Hailey teaching Evan how to play a chord on her guitar

 We brought our stuff in from the camper and started getting ready for church.  I went to prayer which was amazing.  Vikki went in to the Children's church room to get ready to teach.  Peyton went with her.  Hailey was in church waiting for me when I got out of prayer. I gave her a pack of gum and talked to her for a few minutes before service started.  After church, we prayed for some people, then we came home and started draining the water out of the pool to lower the level and doing things to close the pool that we could get done before Kimmy and family arrived.  They came shortly after and all worked hard and fast to get the pool closed and cover on.  They also put away table umbrellas and a swing. Kimmy and Jared cleaned the floor of the storage ends under the deck so we could put things in there on a clean floor.  We ate pizza and breadsticks on the deck.  We were all pretty hungry by the time we ate.  When Kimmy and I went to pick up the Hot and Ready Pizza's from Little Caesars, they weren't ready, so we picked up our order at Hungry Howie's.  In the parking lot by little Caesars, was a motorcycle and on the seat was a little Jack Russell Terrior laying down.  It wasn't on a leash or anything.  Kimmy told me to look at it.  It looked at me and wagged it's tail happily, but stayed right where it was.  When we were done at Hungry Howie's, we came back to Little Caesars and the dog was still there on the seat. The guy whose motorcycle it was, came out and I told him what a good little dog he had.  I told him we ride a Honda Gold wing, and invited him to come to our Faith Rider's Meeting next month.  He asked me to repeat the details and said it would be nice to ride with people.  He just rides alone.  Bill kept his no cheese, and I kept a slice of pizza for dinner, then we sent the rest of the pizza home with Kimmy.  Jacob did some work for Delta he had to get done out on the deck with his computer.  Vikki and Peyton came over to get Peyton's shoes.  They stayed for a while and we went out to the camper so she could face time Paul and show him our camper.  He is always so kind and caring.  He wanted us to pick him up in our camper.  
Kenzie face timed me and showed me her new bunnies and quail, dog cage and bunny cage she got today.  Melissa and I had a nice long chit chat too.  Kimmy called me when it was storming here.  Not bad, just rain, thunder and lightening.  I typed up a report for our CMA Rally, we had to turn in.     




No comments: