Saturday, September 4, 2021

Sunday, 9/5/21, Happy Birthday Bruce, Another great day at State Rally

Happy Birthday Bruce! We love you!

Marsha and me
Two cute visitors …twins Milo and Boedy
Don and Wes

Boedy coming down slide
Milo coming down slide

Baptisms



Baptism
Wayne and Lisa with cake
Julie and I cutting the cake

It was another beautiful day with temperatures in the mid 70’s and sunshine.  We went to prayer and to the morning service.  I went to the pool with Gayla and Barb.  Sabrina and her family were there, so we talked with her for a few minutes and also got to see Katelynn’s baby, Zane.  He’s so cute with lots of hair.  The twins were having so much fun on the slide.  Matt was in the pool and came to say hi to me too.  Barb and I went and got our donation box and packed up the few shirts that were left on the table.  We counted the money, and we divided it and each made $79 for Run for the Son.  We relaxed at the camper until 4. There were two baptisms so we went to see them. Very moving!  We ate spaghetti at the dining hall, then went to  worship and and the evening service.  We said our goodbyes with tears to Wayne and Lisa who are our State coordinator and are moving to Tennessee after the rally.  
Bev and I took the golf cart and got the cake from our camper and delivered it to the family center. Julie and I cut the cake and Wes and a couple of others scooped ice cream.  Bev handed us plates.  Gayla helped me wash tables afterwards.  Bill and I didn’t get to bed til 12:30. It was another fun and busy day!

No comments: