Monday, October 25, 2021

Monday, 10/25/21, Ate breakfast, left for home (yay), Vikki and the kids got to our house right after we did.

I don't think Bill noticed that Bull coming through the wall of the gas station by Cabela's
Bill in Cabela's
It was a rainy ride in Michigan, but the color was still beautiful
Cold and rainy so Bill started our first fire in the Kernel Burner
Peyton at her friend, Starlyn's Birthday party at Kokomos
Peyton

Got up early, showered, got ready, read Bible, then we went to breakfast.  It was and amazing breakfast and the breakfast area was beautiful!  The manager came and talked to us for a while, and was so nice.  She said if we like this hotel, we should stay at the one in Frankenmuth.  It’s the nicest she said.  I saw that my niece Sara Ann had commented on my Facebook posts, so I messaged her.  Her headaches aren’t near as bad and she said she feels like she’s turned the corner now.  She was thanking God and grateful for all the prayers.  I am thanking God too!  Thanks to anyone who prayed!  We listened to great worship music as we drove!  It started raining when we got close to Toledo.  Got into Michigan at 11:30. Stopped at Cabelas in Dundee. Colors were beautiful even in the rain.  We got home and Bill was taking the motorcycle off the trailer, when Isaac came around the corner, then Peyton, then Vikki.  What a great surprise.  It made our day!  They helped us unload all of our stuff from the truck.  Wow! What a blessing.  They stayed for just a short time, because Peyton had a birthday party and had to go home and get her homework done, before she went to it.  We ordered pizza's for dinner because the refrigerator is empty.  I ordered a no cheese for Bill and a 3 item with cheese for me.  When I got there to pick them up, the girl told me they made a mistake and made one with burger, cheese and no sauce by mistake, but had the new one made right too.  She gave me the other pizza they made the mistake on for nothing.  I added sauce to it and baked it more when I got home, then put it in the freezer.  I can't wait to make a homemade meal tomorrow.  Restaurants are good, but there's nothing like homemade.  Vikki tried her new Bissell Proheat shampooer and loved it.  I knew she would.  Isaac read the instructions and put the whole thing together for her.  He’s an amazing helper.  Vikki faceTimed me and let Isaac video her while she used her shampooer so I could see it clean.  It’s amazing how well it cleans the carpet.  I listened to some of the Changing of the Colors Rally that was live streamed. I also listened to Crossing's Church in Mena.  The couple who did the song, I Speak Jesus, at the rally lead worship there, and I wanted to see if they had sung it in a worship service at church.  Didn't find that song, but was blessed to hear them sing Maverick City, Brandon Lake, and Dante Bowe songs for their worship service.   So good!  Bill went to an Elders Meeting at 6:30 and got home at 9:45.  Thankful for him and the other Elders who seek the Lord and oversee our church.  We got a letter from, Frank, our new child we sponsor.  He sounds so sweet and caring.  He said he is a good boy who likes to carry water home and eat Irish potatoes.  He likes playing ballgames.  He wants us to pray he does well in class, and he will be praying for us.  


No comments: