Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Tues., 10/5/21, Bill took garbage out, then went with Charlie, I did laundry, packed up things for the thrift store, went to Melissa's, went to prayer

Max...he sure has grown since I saw him a couple of weeks ago
Jack with his new nerf gun
Evan
Evan and Jack

Bill got up before me and got ready then took the garbage out.  Charlie came to pick him up for coffee.  Bill is a big encouragement to him while going through the adjustments of esophageal cancer.  I called Sue and encouraged her and prayed with her.  I got laundry going and then did my reading and praying, then made oatmeal and coffee.  I packed up lots of stuff I had in the camper that I no longer need.  Will be taking it to the Thrift Store.  Did a little cleaning, then went outside and washed some yard decorations I will bring in and store for the winter.  We ate our left over fish for lunch.  I went to Melissa's and dropped off the bowls Bruce's mom ordered for Bruce.  That was sweet of her to want to support Kimmy and Jared's business.  Max came out to see me, then Evan and Jack did too.  I read Melissa and Bruce the menu from the Grand Hotel we had at dinner.  Bruce knew how to pronounce more of the words than I did for sure!  When I got home, Bill was mowing the lawn.   I made Chicken Fried Rice for dinner, we ate, then I went to prayer.  Prayer was awesome.  Phyllis, who is going through cancer treatment, gave her testimony of how God has been with her, did miracles, and is growing her faith through this.  Prayer was so good.  Came home and we relaxed in our recliners and I worked on my blog and he was on his phone.  



 

No comments: