Monday, October 11, 2021

Sunday, 10/10/21, I watched online church, Bill went to church, Went for a ride to Clare, Met Kimmy and Family at Cottage Creamery

 

My hydrangea has grown so much since spring.  It blossomed in early summer, but now is getting another blossom and little blossoms are coming all over on it.  Hope the weather holds out for it

Went for a ride in Amish Country

The only color we saw was when we were getting in to Clare
Jacob, Adam and Eli

Ice cream time at the Cottage Creamery
Adam, me and Jacob in front, Eli and Papa in back

I watched our church service online today.  So many have cover and so many have been exposed, I decided to play it safe.  Bill went as he had to get the marriage license the bride forgot to bring yesterday and have them sign it with him.  They had one copy to sign at the wedding, but two are needed.  We ate goulash when he got home, took a little nap, then went for a ride to see some fall colors.  We didn't see much color.  It was so much prettier when we came home last Monday.  We did have a nice ride though, and did have the great idea of having Kimmy, Jared and the boys meet us at Cottage Creamery. It was 75 degrees and so nice, we just had to have ice cream.  It was nice spending time together and the ice cream was yummy, especially with family enjoying it with us.  We came home and I walked around our soggy yard.  Water sloshes up my shoes in the back yard.  I found out quickly I should have put my Muck boots on.  I worked on the blog, then listened to some good worship music.  I texted Hailey, Adam and Jacob.  Bill and I played 3-13.  He was the winner.

No comments: