Saturday, October 2, 2021

Saturday, 10/2/21, Vikki made breakfast, We went back to sleep in the camper, Went to Melissa’s, Went to Jacob’s game, and went to Maverick City worship.













We sure enjoyed the Maverick City Worship.  Pictures below
Peyton, me and Isaac
Vikki, Bill, Jacob, Peyton, me and Isaac
Jacob and Vikki
Naomi Raine and Brandon Lake singing

Vikki and Isaac
Jacob worshipping, Bill filling out form to get another Child to help provide for and love
Isaac worshiping 
Isaac and Peyton
Chandler Moore singing, Brandon Lake and Dante Bowie worshiping
 Brandon Lake
All of Maverick City singing Jireh
 Naomi
Dante
Vikki got to go back to the meet and greet with Maverick City.  She was so happy!


Video of Maverick City (Aaron Moses, Naomi Raine, Brandon Lake, Chandler Moore, Dante Bowe and (I can't remember the names of the 2 that are next to the person on the right end) saying Hi to Peyton and Isaac and telling them they wish they were here.  So Cool!

We woke up pretty early because Isaac’s alarm went off and he didn’t hear it. The we all had to go in the house to use the bathrooms.  Vikki made sausage and French Toast for us for breakfast.  It was yummy!  After breakfast we all went back to sleep in the camper for a while.  Bill went back to the estate sale we went to yesterday, and got the turning nail, screw, etc. holder and got the sewing chair for me.  Everything was half price.  Vikki and the kids left.  I went to Melissa’s and visited in the back yard with her, Jack and Evan. Jack is pretty happy he’s as tall as me now.  Max and Bruce were doing their volunteer training at the animal shelter.  I took back the coffee maker I like and traded for a new one. The top to the carafe broke, but I love the coffee maker.  When I got home, I got ready, then  Vikki and the kids came and we all went to Jacob’s game. He did great.  Jacob came with us when we left and we traded vehicles and we headed to Grand Rapids First Church for a Maverick City Worship Concert.  Bill drove us, and Jacob sat up front with him.  We watched God’s Not Dead on the way.  The Worship Concert was just Awesome.  They weren't putting on a concert, they were leading us in worship.  Amazing voice’s and awesome Worship leaders. There were probably at least 3000 there and you could tell those who were there were there to worship.  We all loved it so much.  Vikki got to go to a meet and greet with Maverick City, because Bill was one of the first 100 to turn in his form for a child.  Only one could go, and Jacob didn't want to go by himself.  Vikki sure did and was so happy.  I was happy for her, as she is the one who got us listening to them.  On the way home, we watched Flywheel on he way home.  Vikki and I were talking and I told her I would love to go to another one of their concerts and not take any pictures or videos but just worship with them.  She had thought the same thing.  Their worship of God was so amazing!  I am thankful for grandkids who love the Lord and love worshiping Him.  Such a blessing!  I thank God!

No comments: