Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Wed., 10/27/21, Walked on Treadmill, Had class,

 

Peyton and Isaac making pizzas
Peyton the pizza chef
Isaac's yummy pizza
Vikki and Rody's yummy pizza
Ha ha, Jacob with his licorice mustache..he texted and sent me this picture

Got back on the treadmill today and walked 1 1/2 miles.  Played good worship music while I walked.  Had my coffee and did my reading.  Bill had to go to the VA for his dentist appt. and he had to go early to get a Covid test first.  I did laundry and cleaned the bathroom.  Worked on reading my book for class tonight at church and then did the lesson.  It was a long one, but very good.  My sister Brenda texted me and told me my niece, Sara Ann, is feeling better and done quarantining now.  Still is weak though.  Another friend, Gayle, was taken to the ER after having Covid for a while, and was admitted.  She is starting to feel better.  Praying for her to be healed quickly.  I went to class and it was very good.  Bill had the porch lights on for me when I got home.  Jacob thanked me for the long licorice, then sent me a picture of his new mustache.  Adam sent me a picture of his kitty catching a mouse.  Texted with Hailey today too.  Talked to all the girls.

No comments: