Friday, October 29, 2021

Friday, 10/29/21, Worked on Newsletter, went to Vikki's

 

Isaac and Peyton eating their pizza.  Notice Peyton's friends by her.  She loves dolls.

This is the most delicious pizza ever!

Vikki made our pizza
Rody made these amazing breadsticks.  He used to work at a pizza place and hasn't forgotten the technique


We slept in until after 8.  We are still a little off from the time change in Arkansas.  It sure felt good sleeping in.   Had our oatmeal, coffee and Bible time.  It was a rainy day all day today.  I hibernated pretty much all day.  Worked on the Faith Riders Newsletter.  I'm waiting for one more article to come, then it will be done.  Lots of pictures to put in it this time.  Bill worked on cleaning some in his shed while I did the newsletter.  I made Kimmy chili for when we go to Bruce and Melissa's Sunday.  I will be gone tomorrow so made it now and will put it in the crockpot on Sunday.  I went to Vikki's to take some receipts for her to scan and she was so excited that I was coming and could try some of their pizza.  She is always so generous.  I love that about her.  I had already eaten nachos with Bill, so only tried a small piece, but I have to say it was the best ever!  YUM!  The breadsticks Rody made were super delicious too.  Thanks Vikki and Rody for sharing.  Thanks Peyton and Isaac for those super good hugs.  You are so loving and sweet.  I picked up some Nilla Wafers for a dessert I am making, then went and got Concrete Mixers Bill wanted me to get.  Now I am totally stuffed.  Bought some yarn and am going to start making dish cloths.  My supply is getting low, so need to start building it back up.  Still raining tonight.  


No comments: