Thursday, October 28, 2021

Thurs., 10/28/21, Went to the dentist, went grocery shopping, went to funeral home to pay respects for Wally, Attended our Christmas Eve Service which was prerecorded tonight


Beautiful sunrise.  Usually pictures don't show it like it really is, but today my camera captured it perfectly.  I saw it through the bedroom window upstairs and ran down to go outside and take a picture.  The heavens and earth decade the glory of the Lord!

Evan, Jack and Max when we gave them their long licorice.  Evan has a donut with sprinkles pillow on his head lol.

Evan showing me how long the licorice is (he had already eaten part of the end though Melissa said) Jack and Max
Some beautiful color in Frankenmuth

Went to the dentist at 8:40.  Had to call when I got there, then the receptionist had me wear a mask in, she met me at the door and took my temperature.  I hadn't been at the dentist since 2019.  I had a new dental hygienist and she was very nice and did a great job.  The dentist is always super kind.  I am glad they are being safe and I could get a cleaning.  One start of a tiny cavity that will be taken care of next week.  I got groceries after I was done at the dentist.  All three stores weren't busy at all.  We took the Royce family their licorice on our way to Frankenmuth.  The boys were super happy about it.  They were so cute.  After that, we left to go pay our respects at the funeral home for Hilga's husband Wally.  Came home and ate Nacho's, then got ready and went to Apple Mountain for our church's Christmas Eve Pre recording of the service.  Rody was there helping film it.  It was an amazing service and message.  Wonderful Christmas hymns.  Cider and donuts were served afterward outside.  It was a little chili out but not to bad.  It was 57 for a high today, so our house was nice and toasty.  We turned the kernel burner off and will restart it if it gets cold in here again.  Texted with Adam, talked with Kimmy, Vikki and Melissa.  The funny of the day was when, we left the funeral home, and I asked Bill if we could stop at McDonalds and get me an iced tea.  We were driving on the road parallel to McDonalds, and saw a building we both though was Tim Hortons.  We decided to get Bill a coffee and me and Ice Capp from there.  We ordered and Bill told me he and Charlie were there this morning.  I told him it sure looked like a big Tim Horton's.  Two places to pay for orders instead of one.  Then Bill went to pay with his Tim Horton's card.  They said he couldn't use it there and he said a Coldstone Card was supposed to work.  The guy told us we were at Burger King.  We both had a good laugh over that.  My Iced coffee was delicious though.  


No comments: