Friday, October 15, 2021

Friday, 8/15/21, left a Day early for Arkansas. Kimmy’s boys got their surprises in the mail from us, stayed at Fairfield Inn in Troy..


 

Ready to leave

The TV even had William on it
Very nice shower.  Even has soap, shampoo and conditioner in dispensers
Coming in from entrance
Looking from the bedroom
Couch in living room area

Bill when we stopped at Frickers to eatt
Living Area!  My cute guy is in the picture too!
King size bed
Vanity 



Vanity 

Bill came home from having coffee with Charlie and asked me if I could get ready in time to leave today.  I went into action and so did he, and we were ready to leave by 1:40.  We hit light rain in Flint.  Then it was clear until we got to Ohio and drove in a few long stretches of downpours.  We saw three accidents after it was done pouring.  One looked bad so we started praying.  We listened to worship music on my playlist, snacked, and visited on our way.  The truck is really comfortable to ride in. It ran great the whole way.  We checked out two hotels and decided to see if w

E could find a cheaper one.  I was looking up ratings on my phone when Bill went into the Fairfield.  We got a room with a king size bed because it had great ratings and the price was much better.  There were two small beds in the room so Bill went to tell him and he upgraded us to a really nice room for the same price.  While Bill was telling the guy, Adam called me to thank me for his card and surprise, then Kimmy called and Jacob and Eli got on speakerphone and thanked me.  So fun to surprise those sweet boys.  We went to check out eating at Texas Roadhouse but it was a 2 1/2 hr. Wait to went to a place called Frickers instead because it wasn’t real busy and had good ratings. Yay for cell phones.


No comments: