Friday, October 8, 2021

Friday, 10/8/21, Walked on treadmill, Went to Costco and Sams, 2 1/2 inches of rain today

 

Evan wanted his mom to send me these pictures of his new apartment.  He wanted her to tell me it is very organized
Evan reading his book
With all this rain, the flowers are looking beautiful






Evan face timed me to show me he moved across the planet lol.  He always keeps me laughing with his great imagination.
Abby face timed me to lol. 

Yay, Hailey is feeling great and is out of quarantine today.  Thanking Jesus!  Bill went with Charlie for coffee.  He isn't feeling real good and is down right now, so prayers are appreciated.  I started walking on the treadmill again today.  Needed to get back at exercising.  I could tell I am going to be feeling it later.  It's very rainy out and at times there are downpours.  Good day for a nap, so I took one.  Bill and I went to Costco and Sams.  We both masked up and it wasn't too busy, so was glad of that.  We only needed a few things from each store.  Lots of people I know are coming down with Covid.  At least 20 from our church have it, with many others exposed, plus others just got over it.  I'm glad I haven't been to church in 3 weeks because of being out of town.  Sure am praying for all of these dear people.   Our lawn is squishy it's so wet now.  I walked around and looked at some pretty flowers though and took some pictures.  We ate goulash and fresh fruit cut up for dinner.  Bill had me look over the wedding papers he will be using for tomorrow.  He's doing an outside wedding, with an outside reception.  Melissa and Evan face timed us.  We had fun listening to Evan's adventure and it's always nice to see and talk with Melissa.  Texted with Jacob and Adam today.  

No comments: