Saturday, October 30, 2021

Sat., 10/30/21, Made banana pudding dessert, went to Kingston to deliver Run for the Son packets, beautiful fall colors

Beautiful color on our ride to Kingston today.  Better than any that we've seen up north this year!





I got up early and put my banana cream dessert together.  I had made the pudding last night.
We did our morning reading, drank our coffee, then left at 10 to go to deliver some Run For The Son packets off for the Sandusky Chapter.  We went to the Amish store while we were in Sandusky.  It's always fun to walk through and we usually find great deals.  Their meat is amazing, so we took a cooler and picked up some.  Their sliced turkey lunchmeat is delicious too.  We got some Molasses cookies too.  A pack for Charlie and a pack for me.  Bill doesn't like them.  They are the best!  We picked up Granny Smith apples for us and Kimmy.  We came home and had caramel apples.  YUM!  Don sent me his article for the newsletter, so I finished that and sent it to all the officers for review.  Relaxed and read my book for our church Bible Study.  It is very good.  Worked on the workbook for it too.  I teach Sunday School tomorrow, so I went over the lesson for that.  Texted with Adam.  His team is the top team in the league now.  He scored a goal from far away Kimmy told me.  She said it was very muddy.  Talked to Melissa.  They came to get their table the need to use tomorrow from their camper.  She called me, but we were a half hour away, so we didn't get to see them.  Texted with Vikki today.

No comments: