Saturday, October 16, 2021

Sat. 10/16/21, Ate breakfast at our hotel, Left at 8:15, went through Kentucky and into Tennessee, and then made it to Forest City, Arkansas.

Riding through Kentucky 
Jacob was a referee for Eli’s game!  Very cool!
Jacob with the other refs
Jacob sure is a great referee and a very handsome one
Jacob
Wow, Adam is a handsome referee too
Adam was a great referee too!
Our room ..this helps me remember for next year.  I look it up to see where we stayed



Crossing the Mississippi River 
Faith Riders Color Tour. Ron, Barb, Elaine, Don, Bill, Sabrina, Kevin, Vicki, Lou, Cindy, Dawn, Mike and Wes.  We couldn’t go because we are going to CMA changing of the colors rally

 I took my shower and got ready, then Bill got up and took his.  The shower was amazing.  I read my Bible while he got ready, then he came and sat by me and read his.  We watched the weather channel to check how it was going to be today. Supposed to be beautiful out.  We ate our hot free breakfast,  which was good.  He went out to hook up the trailer and I put stuff back into the cooler.  We went through the rest of Ohio, Kentucky and got into Tennessee. We stopped at a Cracker Barrel for a late lunch.  I talked to Kimmy and family on speaker phone.  Adams soccer game got cancelled because the field was too wet.  Adam was a referee for a game, and Jacob was a referee for Eli’s game.  Kimmy took some nice pictures for me. I texted lots with my Adam.  Sent pictures of the Mississippi River when we crossed it.  Peyton and Isaac loved seeing it, and so did Melissa’s boys. Melissa said Evan is studying about how La Salle was the first to travel the Mississippi River all the way down to the Gulf of Mexico.  I just sent it to Adam and forgot to send it to Kimmy to show the other boys.  Adam texted me that he wanted to come with us because he was outside all day in the cold and wind.  He wanted to come here where it was 70 degrees.  Bill drove until we got to Forest City Arkansas, then we stopped there and stayed at at Holiday Inn Express.  No upgrade tonight, but it was a very nice room.


No comments: