Friday, October 1, 2021

Friday, 10-1-21, Had coffee with Charlie and Bill, got some groceries, first time camping in camper with Vikki, Peyton and Isaac’s first time camping in the camper,

Peyton and Isaac
Isaac, Peyton, Bill and me
Peyton 
Isaac in the loft, Peyton in the bunkhouse 

Got up early and headed to Meijer to get a couple of things.  Bill and Charlie were at Tim Hortons and I saw the truck when I went by.  A minute later my phone rang and it was Bill. He saw me go by and asked me to come have coffee with them.  I went back and we had a nice time.  Then I got my stuff from Meijer, a few things from Aldi, and some cards from the dollar store.  I did my reading when I got home. Went to an estate sale and found a pair of pruners in the garage. I’ve been wanting another pair since I lost my other ones.  Went again when Vikki came over.   Vikki and the kids came over to camp their first time in the camper.  We played 9 rounds of 3-13 and will finish it tomorrow. 

No comments: