Thursday, October 14, 2021

Thurs. 9/14/21, Bill took truck in, Got my Covid booster and flu shot, Breakfast with Bill, Kenzie and Travis came over, Faith Riders meeting

 No pictures today.  I forgot to take any when Kenzie and Travis were here.  I talked to Kimmy in the morning.  Bill took the truck in because the sensors were acting up.  I picked him up after I got my covid booster and flu shot.  I prayed before I went that God would show me if I wasn't supposed to get it.  I got there and there were only two cars ahead of me and two behind me.  We all pulled in the Sears Automotive Garage as it was a drive through.  I filled out my information and looked in the review mirror just as a truck smashed into the big garage door.  I   took it as a clear message from God that I was supposed to because I was in the garage already.  If I were behind that truck, I would have taken it as a definite no.  There was no way they were getting that garage door open the way it was bent.  I felt a little weird after I got the shots.  Then I remembered I hadn't eaten anything.  When I got home, I drank a protein drink, and ate a granola bar and then headed to pick Bill up.  We went to breakfast as he hadn't eaten anything either.  I felt great after eating and had no problems from the shots.  Kenzie and Travis came over for a visit.  It was nice having them.  They left to stop at Omi's, and then were going to Vikki's to give her her birthday present.  We picked up the truck.  They reset everything.  They didn't find anything wrong.  We took it where Jared takes his vehicles.  They only charged us for 1 hour labor instead of 3.  We were thankful.  We went to the Faith Riders Chapter meeting.  It was nominations night for officers.  We can't nominate or vote because we are State Reps.  There were 4 new members there.  Talked lots to Kimmy today.  She threw me off because she had Jared's phone and Jared had hers.  Poor Jared.  I called Kimmy's phone a couple of times and texted it.  He sure was nice about my boo boos.  

No comments: