Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Tues., 10/12/21, Bill had VA appt., Jared stopped over, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac stopped over, Trimmed some bushes

Evan standing on the pumpkin
Jack standing on the pumpkin
Some rose buds I picked before I trimmed my rose bushes yesterday.  They are opening nicely and smell amazing
Rain again this morning.  Bill got up early and made his side of the bed.  I slept in 15 minutes longer.  He went to his VA appointment.  I drank my coffee and ate my oatmeal.  Put good worship music on the TV.  I did some laundry. Keeping it up for our trip.  Put some fans away.  Won't be needing them when we get back most likely.  Got Kimmy and Vikki's Birthday gifts ready.  We are celebrating tomorrow.  Yay!  We will be in Arkansas on their birthday Boo hoo.  Dropped off cards to Melissa's for Max, Jack and Evan.  Visited for a little bit cuz it was their lunch break.  Trimmed a couple of Weigela bushes when I got home.  One more to go.  This weather sure has made them grow.  They look much healthier since I trimmed them last time.  I sorted through lots of pictures on the computer.  Amazing how many were blurry back in the day.  Cameras sure have improved.  So many cute and wonderful pictures!  Lots of memories came flooding back.  We had a cute knock on the door and were surprised to see Jared when Bill opened the door.  He was meeting Vikki here to pick up an ugly Christmas sweater that Jacob needs for school tomorrow.  Vikki was still picking up the kids so it took her a few minutes to get here.  Bill looked to see if he had an ugly sweater, but couldn't find one.  We had a nice short visit with Jared, then Vikki got here.  Jared left, and Vikki and I listened to a couple of worship songs.  The kids ate M & M's for snacks.  They played upstairs for a while. Vikki left, then Bill went to meet Kevin for a little while.  He doesn't want to be president of Faith Riders any longer, so he let Bill know.  Bill already knew.  He hasn't really done much a president, so we are hoping to get someone in there who gets more rides going, fellowship and witnessing.  He works and has a wife and kids, so it isn't as easy for him.  

  

No comments: