Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Wed., 10/6/21, Sorted through clothes, Put some things back in the camper, checked out the rail trail, but it's not done,Dropped off fudge to Vikki and family,

Had the fire pit going while I did my reading today
Some beautiful fall colors around here now
You sure can tell fall is here when you look at our garden
Knockout roses are loving this weather


Bill had breakfast with the guys he used to hang out at SportsZone with.  I put on Maverick City Worship and just spent time with the Lord.  I went outside to read because it was nice and I won't have many more opportunities to do that this year.  I did have to turn the fire pit on. I talked to Sue for a while, then Gayla called and I talked to her for a while too.  I washed out oriole and hummingbird feeders and stored them for next year.  Also cleaned more yard decorations and put them away. I saw the woodchuck out on our deck, so set the trap to catch it.  I sorted through some more things in the house and closet and packed them to donate.  I took Taco Bell and dropped it off for Hailey.  It was so nice seeing her and talking to her through the door.  I sure am missing her.  I haven't seen her for 3 weeks now.  Bill and I napped for a while in our recliners.  I went for a ride to check out how they are coming with adding to our rail trail.  They have stone down part way, then for two miles it is just dirt and smoothed out.  It shouldn't be long and I can ride it for a long way.  I took Vikki and her family's Mackinaw Island Fudge to them.  On the way home, I picked up concrete mixers for Bill and I.  He sure was happy when I gave it to him.   

 

No comments: