Friday, October 7, 2022

Fri., 10/7/22, Picked the sunflowers, I picked up Jack and Evan after Bible Study. Vikki and the kids and Kimmy and Eli came over, Eli came over to spend the night after soccer practice and Jack spent the night too

 

Eli, Jack, Isaac and Peyton by the garden.  Peyton and Isaac are picking the beans
Peyton, Isaac, Eli and Jack
Jack, Isaac, Eli and Peyton 
Jack and Evan playing the wii
The sunflowers came down today
The sunflowers were so big, they had thick stalks that weren't easy to get out.  Eli sure tried.
Some of the sunflowers hanging in the garage



Went to my morning Bible Study.  It was so good and so much fun.  Maddy, Annette, Tamarah, Judy, and Deb sit at my table.  They are all so nice.  After class, I went and picked up Jack and Evan to come spend the day (Jack is spending the night too.)  So happy the grandkids love spending the night.  We are blessed.  Jack and Evan played the wii.  We picked up lunch from Culvers and ate it here.  Vikki and the twins came over and Kimmy and Eli came.  Jack and Eli were very happy to hang out together.  Kimmy, Vikki and I sat out on the deck for a while with the gas fire pit going.  Vikki got cold, so we went inside and hung out.  She fixed our wall clock that was my mom and dads, except the chime doesn't sound too good, so we have to work on that.  Kimmy and Eli left because Eli had soccer practice.  Jack and I went to pick him up when it was over so he could spend the night here.  We watched a movie, then I went to bed.  Bill came to bed shortly after.  I got up to tell the boys they had to go to bed by 2, because I didn't want them too tired tomorrow.  

No comments: