Thursday, October 27, 2022

Thurs., 10/27/22, Lunch with Maddy and Brielle, visit at our house, coffee at Coffee Beanery, Bill did lots of yard work

Sweet Baby Brielle is doing so much better.  So thankful to God!



I walked on the treadmill again today.  I had to wait a couple of days because I was so sore from Monday when I started back at it.  I even had to take tylenol.  Bill asked me if I was getting old when I stood up from sitting on the loveseat next to him last night, because I was moving so slow and groaning.  Bill went and had his blood work done early.  I went to Costco to get Protein drinks for Bill and to fill up the car with gas.  It was 3.89 which is 30 cents cheaper here by us.  I came home and dropped stuff off, then headed to Buffalo Wild Wings to meet Maddy for lunch.  We had a yummy lunch and a great visit.  She came to our house afterwards and hung out for a while, so I got my snuggles with Brielle and we got more visiting in.  Bill joined us.  Bill went out to pick up leaves with his tractor and Maddy took me to the Coffee Beanery and treated me to a delicious flavored ice coffee.  She dropped me off and headed home.  I started working on my Bible study again.  It's a great study, but takes lots of time.  

Bill did a great job picking up the leaves, blowing the leaves off the deck and driveway, and cutting down the corn in the garden.  I wasn't much help today because of spending time with Maddy and then having to do my lesson.  It sure was a fun day though.  

I talked to Vikki and heard really great reports coming from Peyton's teacher.  Peyton is Student of the Month tomorrow and he said she exemplifies what a student should be.  She is always positive, caring and reaching out to kids and being kind.  That's my sweet Peyton! Several people have commented on Vikki's facebook posts that she has the best kids.  Kind and respectful kids are appreciated these days.  I'm glad my grandkids are being taught and brought up right.  

Tonight, I decided to listen to Chasing the Joneses.  I've wanted to ever since we camped next to them at Outdoor Adventures and became friends, but haven't got to.  Their message tonight was on 1 Peter 3.  The chapter my Bible study lesson is on this week and tomorrow is the day I go to it.  God is awesome!


No comments: