Friday, October 7, 2022

Sat., 10/8/22, Went to Faith Riders meeting, Shared my testimony there, Bill went on the ride, I came home because Eli and Jack were here, Rody took Jacob's senior pictures, Vikki took Adam and Claire's Homecoming pictures, I took Jack, Peyton and Eli to Eli's game...cold and windy


Rody taking Jacob's senior pictures
Eli and Jack had fun playing air hockey

Friends of ours took this picture up by Gaylord today
I was happy to have Peyton come with us to Eli's game

Eli was goalie for the first half of the game



Eli made a goal and I got it on video...Jared and I were pretty excited!!!!

Eli kicking the ball at his soccer game

Me and Eli after his game! Great job today Eli!
Adam and Claire and their homecoming pictures


Cute picture Peyton drew us and hung on our refrigerator.  She is quite an artist.  Thank you Peyton 














Bill and I went to Faith Riders Chapter meeting this morning.  They had nominations for officers and no one wanted to be nominated, so we have the same wonderful officers.  I shared my testimony at the end of the meeting.  God sure helped me, because I get nervous in front of big groups. Eli and Jack were still sleeping when we left and by the time I got home at 11, had just gotten up.  They ate breakfast as soon as I set out the stuff.  They watched some tv and then played air hockey.  
 
 Rody took Jacob's senior pictures at Dow Gardens today.  They turned out amazing!  Vikki took Adam and Claire's homecoming pictures and they turned out beautiful too.  What a busy day at the Russells.  

Vikki came over and left Peyton with me before she went back to go with Kimmy.  I took Jack, Eli and Peyton to McDonalds to eat before Eli had to be at his game.  We got to the game and found Jared.  He got Eli's things out of the car.  I thought Eli forgot to put something in their van, so I walked over to do it, but saw that Thor was in their van and didn't want to have him get out on me.  I walked over to the soccer field Eli was playing on, carrying 2 chairs, two big blankets, my coffee and my phone.  Where did all my helper kids disappear to.  Jared saw me coming and came to rescue me.  I asked him if he knew Thor was in his van and he said he did.  What a bummer to have happen on such a busy day.   
Eli's team was kind of slow starting off, but they sure got fired up in the second half.  Eli got an amazing goal.  Of course we were yelling with excitement.  They ended up winning the game!  Go Team.  The kids did some great playing.  Kimmy called and Jared had to meet them after the game.  He didn't want to let me take Thor home in my car.  I insisted though, and just put a plastic bag down and had Eli keep him on it on the floor on the way home.  I was so happy to be able to help Jared because he always does so much for all of us.  We got to see Jacob when we dropped Eli off and he showed Jack the kittens.  I took Jack home, then Peyton and I went to McDonalds because we didn't eat when the boys did earlier.  She came home with me until Vikki picked her up.  She drew me a beautiful picture and hung it on my refrigerator.  It's of a kitty of course.  




 

No comments: