Monday, October 10, 2022

Monday, 10/10/22, Did my Bible study, Vacuumed and scrubbed the floors in the house. Did some dusting. harvested my sunflowers/seeds, Put some out for the birds to enjoy.




Our ceiling sunken light in the bathroom burned out.  I asked Bill to change it today and the whole thing has to be replaced because there isn't a bulb to just remove.  I thought it would be really expensive, but it was $19 which is bad enough, but not like I thought it would be.
View looking at the front of it.  It wasn't easy, but Bill did a great job putting it in after taking the old one out.
Sunflower seeds drying
First experience doing sunflowers today.  It was fun, but I would prefer smaller sunflowers next year. Lots of seeds for the birds though
Nice sunset tonight!!!


Ate my oatmeal with raisins, nuts, bananas and honey this morning.  Yum!  Did my Bible reading and study, then fed the birds some sunflower seeds and Kit Kat her soft food.  Bill had to go look for a replacement light for the bathroom.   I vacuumed and scrubbed the floors downstairs before he got home, so he wouldn't have to wait for them to dry.  It took a long time scrubbing those floors on my hands and knees.  We have been gone so much and had so much going on, it's been a while.  I got some dusting done too.  Made a grilled cheese and some tomato soup for lunch.  Texted a while with Maddy.  She is taking Brielle to U of M Children's hospital tomorrow because the growth by her eye is growing so fast.  Sure am praying for her and would appreciate any prayers.  

I don't know where Kit Kat is going, but she is getting matts under her legs.  I cut one out today and it wasn't easy because she sure doesn't like me doing that. I have a couple of battle scars, but she sure was happy once it was cut out.  

In the evening, I went out in the garage and harvested the sunflower seeds.  I got quite a few.  I'm letting them dry good before bagging them.  Filled two garbage bags of the sunflowers minus the seeds, which will go out tomorrow.  

Our niece, Amanda's water broke at 3 a.m.  Tonight at 8:20 p.m., baby girl was delivered.  I will be getting more information and pictures tomorrow.  Debbie said Amanda was exhausted.  

Talked to Kimmy and Vikki and did some texting with them, Melissa, Adam and Hailey







 

No comments: