Thursday, October 13, 2022

Thurs., 10/13/22, Went to the doctor for wellness check, Vikki and Peyton came over, packed, Melissa and Max came over, Rody and Isaac came over, Adam had doctor appt.

 

Max, Vader and Melissa while visiting
I love their smiles in this picture
Peyton sat down and Kit Kat was quick to join her for some attention
Annie Oakley came to visit today lol.  Vikki came to practice using the BB gun she found.  She got one good shot in, then the BB's wouldn't load.  Bill couldn't get it to work either.  Rody said he shot it and it worked great
My morning view out the kitchen window this morning.  Rainy and cold but beautiful!  I love the leaded glass hangings Jacob and Adam made me when they were little.

Had breakfast and read my Bible.  Got ready and went to my Dr. appt. for my wellness check.  Good reports.  Cholesterol is down from 263 to 238 so she was happy about that.  Good cholesterol went up so she was happy about that.  I lost 10 lbs. so she was happy about that.  All of the other results of my blood test were good.  She is giving me 6 mos. to bring my cholesterol down before putting me on a Statin.  If I exercise and eat healthier, it comes down, so when I get back from Arkansas, I will start my new routine.  I let it slip since summer ended.  I was happy to see when I did it before it worked.  

I came home and Bill and I started packing.  Vikki needed to use my car to pick up a chair she bought, so we will hand the clothes rod and load the hanging clothes when she gets back.  She came a little early so she could practice using her new BB gun she found by the side of the road.  Peyton came with her, so I was happy to get hugs to last me until I get back.  They came back, but had to leave right away because they had to go to the kids conferences.  They had great conferences and both of their teachers said they were the best mentors to the kids they mentor than any they ever had.  They also gave compliments on how kind and was nice kids they are.  They sure are, but it's nice that it's so plain to see at school too. 

Kimmy called.  She took Adam to the doctor.  He has to see a neurologist, but will take a while to get in.  He has to do doctor checks until he can get in.  I sure am praying for him. 

Melissa called and Max wanted to come for a visit, so she, Vader and Max came and spent some time with us.  Vader did some tricks Max told him to do.  He's a very smart dog and much a nice dog.  It was so nice seeing them before we leave too.  I got my hugs to last for my trip from them too.  Rody came with Isaac right after they got here.  He was trying to help Bill fix his phone, but couldn't.  Bill has to call the service dept.  I got a big hug from Isaac to last me too.  The kids had some peanut M & M's while here.  Isaac preferred plain ones, so I found some for him.  

We ate the left over round steak, mashed potatoes, gravy and corn.  Didn't want any food left in the refrigerator, and didn't want to waste it, so eat it we did!  Well, we have to get up early so we can be ready to leave at 5 a.m., so this girl is going nite nite.  

No comments: