Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Tues., 10/11/22, Bagged the sunflower seeds up, did some more cleaning, Maddy took Brielle to U of M, Finally got a picture of our new niece, Out for ice cream with Jack and Evan

A whole tub of sunflower seeds.  Put them in a bag.

Kit Kat was missing this morning.  I walked all over our yard and across out neighbors driveway calling her.  She always come at the first call in the morning because she gets soft cat food which she loves.  No kitty coming this morning.  I prayed of course and let the girls know to pray.  At around 11:30, Bill went outside and then let me know Kit Kat was out there.  I looked out and she ate her food that was waiting for her, then she went in her house and all I could see was her paw and tail hanging out.  A while later, she turned and was sleeping with her head out.  Whatever she was up to while she was gone, it wore her out lol.

Peyton found this cute shirt she knew I would love today at Goodwill.  She got it for me.  What a great surprise and I sure love what it says.  So true!
 
Evan with his brownie ice cream cake, Bill with his hot fudge sundae, me and Jack with our jumbo banana split we shared.  We couldn't eat it all, but it sure was good.

Our new niece, Emma Kay.  Born 10/10/22, 7 lbs. 9 oz. 20 inches


Ate oatmeal for breakfast, then bagged up the sunflower seeds that I let dry overnight.  Bill went with Charlie for coffee.  Charlie is doing good after his pacemaker was put in.  I brown round steak and put it in the crock pot with Cream of Chicken soup.  Peeled potatoes so they will be ready to cook when needed.  

I went out in the shed and got the blower and put the charger on.  I blew off the deck and sidewalks. and dumped out some plants on the deck that were about done for.  Bill came home with a great find.  He was driving and saw this by the side of the road.  It's a rubbermaid.  Vikki looked it up and it is $199 on Amazon.  He power washed it and it sure looks like new.  



I read my Bible and did my Bible study lesson.  It's really good.  Did some laundry and more cleaning.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac stopped over.  Peyton gave me my new shirt the she found at Goodwill.  What a sweet granddaughter.  Vikki and I sat and visited on the new bench.  Vikki put the cushions in it and they fit perfectly.  

Maddy took Brielle to U of M for a second opinion.  She called me and said the doctor said it is a good thing she brought her today.  She has Infantile Hemangioma and it is growing so fast, it needs to be taken care of now so her brain doesn't tell her eye not to work which happens if they get too big.  She is going for an eye appt. tomorrow.  Praying for a good report and for the medicine she got today to work quickly to shrink it. 

Bill took Max out and spent time with him.  He took him to Culver's.  He called me to see if I wanted to meet him, Jack and Evan at Tony's for ice cream.  Of course I said yes.  It sure was yummy and we sure had fun with them.   





No comments: