Thursday, October 6, 2022

Thurs., 10/6/22, Breakfast with Maddy and Brielle, Picked last veggies in garden, picked some sunflowers, Worked on Bible Study, Bill picked camper up, I Scrubbed Garage in camper

Me getting to hold my sweetie Brielle
Beautiful fall drive home


Kit Kat was sure comfy by the garage door.  I love how she puts her paw over her face.  I went in and out several times and she never woke up


Last picking of the garden
Sunflower seed harvesting time




I met Maddy and Brielle at Bob Evans for breakfast.  I love holding Brielle.  She is such a good baby and so cute with all of her cute expressions.  She is moving her tongue a lot now when she gets excited like she wants to talk.  She's making cute noises.  We had a yummy breakfast, then sat visiting for a while.  

I went to Sam's Club to pick up some Nesquik for Bruce and Melissa, then dropped it off at their house.  When I got home, Bill was parking the camper back in it's spot.  The jacks are replaced and working great.  I scrubbed the garage of the camper out.  When we left St. Helen, it had rained a lot so the motorcycle left muddy tracks.  It sure looks good now.  

I picked the beets, some green peppers, pulled the onions up, then picked some sunflowers and hung them to dry.  I got the seeds out of one I had hanging.  So fun to harvest them for the birds.  It rained, so I will pick more after they dry some out there.  Kit Kat was cute.  She played sleeping really sound by the door to the garage.  I went in and out several times and she never budged.  

I worked more reading and studying the Bible for my class tomorrow.  Talked to Melissa and Vikki today and texted with Adam.

No comments: