Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Wed, 10/26/22, Bill went out with Charlie for coffee, we rode up to Cadillac and Gladwin to drop off RFS packets, Dinner at Wes and Gayla’s and fun games.

Just a little color left now



These are the candies Kenzie got.  They are strawberry cream and she said they are really good!
Bill and Charlie met at Tim Hortons.  I did my Bible reading and study!  Bill brought me a muffin home!  Yum!  We left at 10 to go to Cadillac to meet Jeff and Kathy for lunch at Culver’s, and give them their Run for the Son packets.  Not much color left anymore, but still a nice ride.    We had a nice visit.  They leave the beginning of November for their winter home in Florida.  It was in the eye of hurricane Ian, but is still standing and no water damage inside.  They have skirting to replace, roof and patio damage to repair, but did well compared to so many others in Fort Meyer.

We went to McDonald’s in Gladwin to meet Jerry and Sandy and give them their packets.  We enjoyed our ride and saw Amish buggies as we traveled. My BFF, Vikki, called me back after I called her and got no answer.  She was outside on a walk with her hubby getting some walking exercise.   We talked for a while.  She just had hip surgery on the 19th and is recovering.  She is doing better each day.  After a while, I put her on speaker and we both talked to her.  We headed back home, had about 15 minutes here, and then went to Wes and Gayla's for a delicious meal....sloppy joes, Ranch chips, coleslaw, carrots, homemade sweet pickles, and yummy apple pie for dessert.  We played 3-13 and Wes was the winner. Then we played to games of Skip Bo.  The boys won the first game and we girls won the second game.  We sure had a relaxing and fun time.  While we were playing cards, we saw a four point buck and a doe walking in their yard.  While we were there, Kenzie face timed me and showed me these pretty candies she bought with Scriptures on them.  I have to get me some of those.  She put them in a pretty candy dish she has on her computer desk.  She has her desk looking so beautiful.


Kimmy let me know that Hailey is going to Jacob's concert on Sunday.  I was so happy to hear this.  I am so thankful our family is so close!  We certainly are blessed!



No comments: