Saturday, October 8, 2022

Sun., 10/9/22 Went to prayer, taught Sunday School and Vikki did too, Went to Sunday School meeting after church, Bill went to Johnson's pumpkin farm to work in the Marine Corp. League booth, Went to Subway with Vikki, Went to Jacob's clarinet and Midland Concert Band Concerts

Max in his raccoon shirt from Papa 
Jacob before the clarinet concert at Midland Center for the Arts

Clarinet concert
 The clarinet group in the Midland Concert band put on a concert. They have been meeting together and practicing at once of their homes

The Midland Concert Band


Jacob and I after the concert
Me, Peyton and Isaac playing pool.  I was on Isaac's team and Peyton was on Vikki's team.  Isaac and I won, but it was really close...down to whoever put the eight ball in first
Peyton doing a trick
Bill helping in the Marine Corp. League booth at the Johnson Pumpkin farm



Doing the flag raising

Max loved his shirt Bill ordered and surpassed him with.  He loves raccoons.  We went to prayer, then into the service.  Vikki and I both worked in kids church.  I taught kindergarten/1st and she taught 2/3rd.  I only had 3 kids...lots were here last week, but some covid is spreading again.  Vikki had lots but had a good helper (Jacob).  I always loved having him in my class because he loves to  help.  After church we had a Sunday School meeting to discuss changes being made and also to hear some updates.  It was a great meeting and Joan did an amazing job leading it.  Vikki and I went to Subway and got a #12 Cali Turkey, Bacon, Avocado sandwich.  It was delicious.  We both were hungry for one...  Sooo good!  After that, I went to Midland to go to Jacob's concerts.  He had a pre concert with the clarinet section of the Midland Concert band and then played with the Midland Concert Band.  He did excellent!  Just Amazing!  They played good songs and they all sounded amazing.  Such an enjoyable day. Kimmy took a picture of me with my handsome Jacob.  He looked amazing in his tux.  He couldn't wait to change out of it though because he didn't like it.  Bill had to help in the Marine Corp League booth, so he went there after church.  He watched the videos I took and loved them, and he watched Kimmy's videos she posted.  In the evening I went to Vikki's.  I worked on my lesson, then played a game of pool with Vikki, Peyton, and Isaac.  It was so much fun.  Came home and did my blog.

 

No comments: