Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Tues., 10/4/22, Went for blood test, Looked at table/chair set with Bill, visit with Melissa,lunch with Lisa, Went to Evan's soccer game

Max being funny this morning when I visited.  He came out when he saw me and then went in and brought Vader out so I could see him
Melissa with Abby.  Abby is sure doing better today!  Thanking Jesus!
Kenzie and Kit Kat....she remembers Kenzie when she comes and even purrs for her

Me and Evan after his soccer game
Evan did great playing soccer tonight.  He sure is a fast runner!

I got my early morning text from Adam.   Got ready and went to get blood drawn before I ate.  My doctor wanted the results before my wellness doctor appointment.  After that, Bill and I went to look at an outdoor table and chair set.  I said like new in their ad, but the table needed painting and the chairs were fraying.  That didn't show in their picture.  Bill went home, and I went to visit Melissa and Max before I picked Lisa up for lunch.  Lisa and I went to Olive Garden and had a nice lunch and a nice visit.  I came home after that and did some outside stuff, then came in and worked on my in depth study of 1 Peter.  

Kenzie came around 3 and surprised me and brought me a sub from JJ's.  That was so sweet of her.  We had a nice visit on the deck while we ate lunch and she gave Kit Kat lots of attention.  

After she left, I worked on my Bible study more, than got ready and went to Evan's soccer game at Valley.  It was a beautiful warm day and he played great.  He ran so fast.  He was happy to see me there when he got done playing.  He's such a fun kiddo.

I went to intercessory prayer after that.  Awesome worship and awesome prayer time as the Holy Spirit lead in and amazing way.  Amazing testimonies of answered prayer too.  15 of us were there.  

Came home and talked to Sue, Melissa, Vikki and texted Adam.







No comments: