Friday, October 28, 2022

Friday, 10/28/22, Went to Bible Study, Kimmy and the boys came over, Vikki and the twins came over, out to eat with Charlie and Sue, then cards and Skip Bo afterward

 

Deb, Maddy and me...Maddy and I decided last night we would wear out He gets us shirts to Bible Study today.  Deb had hers on this morning too, so we took a picture.
Jacob
Adam
Peyton, Eli and Isaac
Eli just took pictures underwater in the pool
Jacob in front, Peyton in the background.  We are very thankful for all the hard work Kimmy and all the kids did for us today.  Bill sure worked hard too.  Nice to have garden cleaned out and ready to till.  So nice to have the wood pellets unloaded and stacked so nice in the garage too.  A big thank you to all of you.

Melissa sent these pictures to me today

Max with Vader and Abby
Vader and Abby napping..so cute.  It's hard to believe Abby would even do this.  She must sure love her new brother

Went to Bible Study.  It was very good and we sure had good discussion at our table.  I got home and a few minutes later, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac got here.  The kids only had a half day, but Vikki still had to work, so I was the lucky one to get them.  I had a new crock pot I had bought that I was carrying in the house and Isaac came right away and got it from me and carried it in, then Peyton came and carried the other stuff.  They are really good at noticing when someone needs help.  They played outside for a long time, then came in and Peyton worked on cutting pictures out of a Meijer toy catalog that came and then she glued them on paper.  It wasn't long and Kimmy came over with Jacob and Eli.  Papa was out in the shed, so Jacob, Eli and Isaac unloaded the wood pellets from the trailer quickly before Bill could come help.  They were pretty fast too!  Kimmy and I had a muffin, then later ate a salad for lunch.  Eli had already eaten and Jacob wasn't hungry either.  Kimmy and the boys went outside to see what Bill needed help with.  He was burning the corn stalks in the garden.  Kimmy worked on getting the fire started as it kept going out.  The kids and I picked up sticks so she could burn them to keep it going.  Jacob and Kimmy worked on helping did and pull out the corn roots.  I cut down some plants along the side of the shed.  Kimmy and Bill ended up hauling the corn stalks over to the fire pit to burn them as the fire in the garden kept going out.  They got them all burned and then Bill tilled in the garden where he could.  It is sure nice to have such a loving family who are great helpers to us.  In the afternoon, Kimmy, Vikki and I went to pick up Adam from school.  We got to see Claire for a minute and say hi.  We came back and Kimmy made Adam a turkey sandwich and Vikki had some of the salad I had made.  Kimmy worked on transferring pictures and files from my computer to The Book I had gotten a long time ago for storage.  I was getting messages that my storage on my computer was full and I needed to buy more.  I didn't want to do that, so this worked perfectly.  Thanks for all of your help Kimmy.  


No comments: