Sunday, October 2, 2022

Sunday, 10/2/22, Awesome worship and service at church, Bill went to turkey run, I worked on Bible Study stuff

 

Gift from Lisa at church for our anniversary


Bill in center back, at chili dinner for turkey run

We went to prayer at church, then to the service.  The worship was awesome and the service was amazing.  Vikki worked back in kids church and it went well with the great changes they have made.  We came home and I got the chili ready for Bill to take for the Turkey Run fundraiser for Camp Fish Tales.  It was in the 50's when he left on the motorcycle.  I stayed home to work on my in depth Bible Study of 1 Peter.  I have been gone the last two days, so today was a day I needed to stay home and work on it.

I talked to Vikki, Melissa, Kimmy and Kenzie.  Texted with Matthew and Adam.  Kimmy, Jared and Eli, stopped out on the road on their way to Vikki's to take the lawn tractor.  I ran Eli's rollerblades out to him and Bill's stud finder out to Jared.  He didn't have to pull in the driveway with the trailer then.  I hid behind the mailbox for protection lol.  Eli had new his kittens with him and showed them to me.  They are sooooo cute!!!!!  He's spending the night at Aunt Vikki's,  They are all coming here tomorrow morning.  Yay!  


No comments: