Monday, October 31, 2022

Monday, 10/31/22, Nice warm night for chili at Melissa and Bruce's, Good food and fun to be with family and friends

 

Kenzie got her kitten's brother today.  They look like twins!  So cute!
Jacob M., Hailey, Jacob and Adam...the non dress up kids.  Didn't want to trick or treat this year
Cutie Evan as a Guinea pig holding his Guinea pigs!

Picture Vikki took of the kids...Livia, Peyton, Jack, Caleb, Connor, Eli, Max, Evan and Isaac
Max walking Vader and doing a great job !
Jack, Eli and Caleb

Adam and Jacob...Max let Jacob walk Vader
Kids trick or treating...Evan in front
Peyton and Livea
Rody, Melissa in front....Adam, Jared, Jacob, Tasha, Ryan and Beth
Ryan, Beth, Tasha, Rody, me, Melissa Jacob (Adam behind him) , and Jared
Me and Jacob
Jacob, Vikki and me in our He gets us shirts and Jacob wearing the He gets us hat!  Jesus gets us!!!!
Livia, Peyton, Hailey, and Rody
Peyton, Jacob and Livia
Vikki and Brielle
Peyton
Jacob, Hailey and Jacob M.
Jacob and Hailey
Maddy, me holding Brielle and Peyton

Got up early and went to the VA to meet Bill and get my Covid booster.  We had breakfast there while I waited for my 15 minutes to be up.  It was a delicious breakfast too!  We came home and I made turkey chili for Kimmy for tonight.  I sampled it for lunch.  Bruce is making the regular chili.  Bill read his Bible while I made the chili, then when I was done, I read my Bible and did my Bible Study lesson.  Took the crock pot I had bought in Cadillac back and got a different one at Meijer here.    The one I returned was new, but after I used it once, I noticed some paint flaws in the glass bottom.  I washed it, then put the chili in it when I got home.   

We got to Melissa's around 6.  Kimmy and Jared were just getting there too.  Vikki was already there and so were the Mulder's.  Beth and her family came a little later.  We walked around while the kids tricker treated.  I was so nice having a nice day in the 60's to be outside.   Max did good walking Vader and going up to houses, even by himself.  The kids all got lots of candy and had so much fun together.  We got some good steps in.  Maddy and Alec and the baby came after were back.  We all enjoyed chili with all the fixings, and Tasha's delicious pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting (well maybe Bill didn't enjoy the frosting).  Bruce and Melissa did a great job hosting.   It was sure nice hanging out together.                      




No comments: