Monday, October 17, 2022

Monday, 10/17/22, Our stay in Arkansas

Beautiful sunrise off our deck this morning
Where our leadership training and the rally were held

Pat, me, Ziggy, Doug and Sue decorating our Michigan table and putting candy on it
Roger and Rayleen speaking
Jay speaking
Beautiful picture of the first snowfall at Kimmy's today.  
Amanda's sweet baby girl

Beautiful, but cool morning.  We walked around and just hung out for a while.  At two we all met at Iron Mountain, to set up our Michigan table with Michigan decorations and lots of candy.  Adam messaged that it was snowing at his house.  Vikki messaged me next to tell me it was snowing, and then Melissa and Hailey messaged me.  Vikki sent me the picture Kimmy sent her. Hailey sent me a picture her mom sent her.  The snow fall is very pretty, but I'm not ready for that yet.  Amanda sent Matthew pictures of her baby.  She's beautiful.  
We went to Iron Mountain for dinner.  They provide our meals during the leadership training.  They made delicious food each day.  
 

No comments: