Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Wed., 10/19/22, We didn't have training today, so we slept in, then the guys went to the gun range with Jay, and Doug. Bill did great was was super happy, I did some laundry and hung out on the deck in the beautiful sunshine,

 


Great friends!

Ziggy, Bill and I relaxing in the sun on the deck
Our room



My visitor right below me when I was looking over the deck rail
So beautiful when it flew up.  It's a white phase great blue heron!
Look what sweetie Brielle can do now!



Andrea, Bill, Kenny, Fran, Char, and Rick at the evening service.  Over 2000 were there

Bill, Ziggy, Jay, and Doug went to the gun range to target practice.  I stayed at the house and did some laundry, read my Bible, and sat out on the deck for a long time watching a blue heron on the pond.  It was far away, then flew and landed right below me on the deck.  I was happy to get to take pictures.  Bill and Ziggy got home and sat on the deck with me for a while.  Bill was pretty happy he did so good at target practice.  They had fun.  Ziggy left early to meet with other State Coordinators.  We sat out longer, then got ready and went to Iron Mountain to eat dinner.  We were happy to see Andrea, Fran, Kenny, Char and Rick there.  The evening message John Ogden Jr. gave was so good and worship was awesome!

No comments: