Sunday, October 29, 2023

Sunday, 10/29/23, went to prayer, than church service, Went to Meijer, took a nap, Vikki, Rody, Peyton and Isaac came over for chili

Cute picture of Melissa, Abby and Hailey
Rody, Vikki, Peyton, me and Bill eating chili
Everyone relaxing and on their phones before I got their attention for a picture
Bill, Isaac, Peyton and Rody when I had them look for the picture
Mylee's Lion cut Vikki and Kenzie gave her

 
Quillow from Vikki.  It is a really pretty shade of pink, but this doesn't show the color well
Vikki made this cool costume for Peyton. She cut a tee shirt to make the fringe vest. Great job Vic!

 It was a cold 40 degrees out when I sat Kit Kat's food out for her.  I bring it in so the raccoons don't get it.  Got ready then read my Bible before church.  Made our coffee and when Bill was ready, we headed to church.  He went to pray with Pastor and the Elders and I went into the prayer room.  We went into the church service after, and sat with Vikki, Rody and the kids.  We had awesome worship today.  Paster gave a great message too.  After church we went and picked up some cheese, chili cheese Frito's and sour cream for chili.  We came home and ate egg salad sandwiches, then Bill read his Bible.  I took a nap.  It sure felt good after a couple of days of getting up very early after staying up til midnight.  

Vikki called me once, and Kenzie called me one.  I wasn't sound asleep so talked some with each of them.  I relaxed for another half hour.  Vikki called and had missed her turn on the expressway, so wanted to know if she and Peyton could come early.  Of course that made me happy.  I heated the chili up and then put it in the crock pot to keep it warm.  Vikki and Peyton got here and Vikki brought me a Quillow.  It's a quilt and a pillow...actually a soft fleece blanket that tucked into the pocket and makes a pillow.  So nice and such aa great idea.  We tried them right away.  It's so sweet how Vikki always thinks of me and does such sweet stuff.  My whole family does.  I love my family.  We all sat in the family room and hung out together for a long time and then they had to leave.  So nice. to have them come.  Rody showed me some amazing pictures he took of Meredith for graduation and also some of a friend of his and her baby.  They turned out so nice.  He does a great job.

No comments: