Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Wed., 10/11/23, Kenzie came over in the morning, winterized the motorhome, took Max and Jack out for ice cream

Sisters having fun in the morning at Vikki's!  Kenzie went there before coming to my house.
Peyton dressed like they did a decade ago for school today.  She looks very groovy!  
Bill winterizing the camper.  He checked underneath and drained any drains he saw
He blew all the lines out with his compressor while I watched inside to tell him when no more water was coming out.  Then he drained tanks that had a tiny bit of water in them.
Picture Papa took of Evan
Picture Papa took of Max with his hot fudge brownie ice cream
Evan was hungry so was happy to get his burger and fries
Papa next to Evan with his hot fudge sundae.  He ended up getting a burger and fries too because Evan's looked so good.  Max and I just wanted dessert because we already ate.

I put some good worship music on.  Ate my usual yummy breakfast and drank my coffee.  I cleaned out a tub of stuff I had gotten out of the old television cabinet.  I put the cards, SkipBo, and card holders in one of the drawers of the new tv stand, but had so many wax melters and small tea candles, I decided to put them in a different drawer in an end table and put the few things that were in the drawer elsewhere.  I found Kenzie USB drive she had let Bill use for his flier and put it in a bag marked with her name.  Most of the other stuff was stuff I could get rid of.  I also put away everything from our 50th except a wrought iron wall hanging with our name on it.  I was waiting for Vikki to help me decide where to put it.  When Kenzie came, she helped me find the right place for it and also helped me move some other things on the walls around.  It looks so nice!  Thank you Kenzie!

Bill and I watched a video, then winterized our camper today.  It all went well and was pretty easy, especially for me lol.  Happy to have that done since we never know in Michigan if the weather forecast is right or will change.  We have had some pretty cool mornings that were 39 degrees.  Bill finished mowing by the road afterward.

I brought some winter clothes down and took some summer clothes upstairs.  Sorted my clothes I will be packing for our trip.  Also got my jewelry and vitamins/pill boxes filled.
Tomorrow will be packing day, clean the leftovers out of the refrigerator day and make chicken salad for sandwiches for the trip day.  Have to put a few things outside away too.  Put my two 50 foot hoses away.  Bill will take care of the two long ones.  I watered my three outside plants in pots too.  They will go when I get back, but they look so pretty right now I decided to wait til then.  

I talked to Melissa and to Vikki today.  Jack had his last soccer game.  It was in Bay City.  Melissa and Bruce went while we took the other two boys out.  We sure had fun with them.  Jack won his game so we were happy for him.  

The drawer to our tv cabinet had a crack inside of it.  It didn't show, but we figured we should glue it, so Bill glued it and I helped clamp it to dry and wiped the excess glue off from it.  It will be as good as new tomorrow.


 

No comments: